Sydney Amazing Race team building activities Sensation #3 is an excellent fun amazing race staff packaged with everything needed to connect and reward staff, kick off celebrations and launch into 2024.
Suitable for 10-100’s of corporates, groups, staff, management or employees looking for rewarding professionally facilitated team activities. With a series of staff challenges to safely accomplish together throughout the best of Sydney.
Amazing Races Sydney team building activities are delivered indoors to predominantly outdoors. Coordinated and hosted by friendly team activities, coordinators, hosts and facilitators.
With a focus on communication, team collaboration, problem solving and quality achievements by your staff to navigate and explore Sydney’s unique sights.
Your staff will be engaged, integrated and share inter-active team challenges. Where they get to know each other better, creating a memorable story to bond and share.
Explore Sydney’s beautiful harbour-side locations. The Botanical Gardens, Circular Quay, to Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Pyrmont or in Wynyard to The Harbour Bridge, Walsh Bay, Milsons Point and The Rocks.
Start your Sydney Staff Amazing Race Rewarding Activities at Any Location Martin Place, Darling Harbour, Sydney Town Hall or The Rocks
Select any Sydney start location. Direct from your Sydney offices to Pitstop in Pubs, cafes, restaurants, conference venues. The journey and story is as good as the destination for staff celebration gatherings.
Let’s get your team outdoors for some amazing staff team bonding in that wonderful Sydney sunshine.
Receive quality Sydney amazing race challenges that competes, unites and integrates teamwork for excellence in team building activities. Visit a series of iconic locations or stay in the same vicinity. Like The Rocks, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Barangaroo, Town Hall, Hyde Park. With each location we set out unique culturally aware Sydney Team Building Challenges for your staff team to compete, complete and win!
“Sydney amazing race SENSATION packages are for business and corporate teams looking to experience an adventure yet maintain a strong focus on collaboration and task cohesion”.
– Arran Lemon
The #3 Sydney Team Building Activities Sensation package is a real Sydney Amazing Race experience.
Amazing race Staff Team building Activities are designed to foster staff relationship building for work colleagues, managers, leaders admin staff and techies.
Enjoy a series of quality fun team building activities or corporate challenges within 2-3hrs around 5-9 Sydney destinations.
Over 200,000 people have participated in our amazing races Australian events. Providing terrific feedback.
Allowing us to implement team building improvements. Bringing you and your business team the best team building packages we can offer.
10 Ways To Challenge Connect and Reward Staff in Sydney with an Amazing Sydney Race #3 Sensation Team Building Activities Package
- Professionally facilitated and Exclusive!
This is your own tailored staff team business or corporate event solution for all abilities.
- Free custom build of Sydney Amazing Races content to match your business values, culture and interests.
- Free event Photography + Championship engraved Amazing race winners Trophy *
- Professional hosts, facilitators and instructors.
- Accredited Professionally trained, skilled Hosts and Instructors.
- Professional amazing race event coordinators at the helm of your team event.
- Entertaining, talented with both the activities and all groups of people.
- Flexible Duration: Typically 2-4hrs according to your staff requirements and locations.
- Let us know the start and finish we work our amazing design magic to match what you need in a staff event.
- Multiple Locations: Anywhere in Sydney
Sydney CBD, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, China Town, Kings Cross, Woolloomooloo, Redfern.
- Start direct your Sydney CBD Offices, Conference venues, Sydney Cafes, Pubs Hotels, Conference and Convention Centers.
- Finish: Anywhere around Sydney, typically within 1km of the Sydney Amazing Races start location.
Sydney Amazing Race Inclusions:
- Host Coordinator and Professional Facilitator/s
- Sealed Amazing Race Envelopes – ready to tear open to reveal the next secret destination.
- 9-14 team building activities and teamwork challenges to enjoy collaboratively
- Amazing Race Champions metal Trophy engraved
- Fun novelty prizes*
- Team Bandanas – colour coordinating, identifying and decorating your teams
- Amazing Races Roadblock x 1
- Detour x 1 – each with its own pros and cons
- Yield x 1
- 9-14 Team Building Corporate Sydney Challenges and Tasks to accomplish.
- Briefing by host facilitator
- Ignition Challenge
- Brains Trust Trivia Knowledge
- Detour with 2 Minute 2 Win It Skills based activities
- Cultural Challenge – secret
- Decode Challenge – secret
- Staff connection and unity – Creativity through Art to discover more about each person in the team.
- Puzzles for problem solving
- Creating Caricatures and Insight into team members
- Physical Fun Mini Olympics Relay Games / Throw at Targets / Build Towers
- Navigate to next Sydney Amazing race registration checkpoint.
- Escapes / clever music trivia / pop quiz and more
- Final Deciphers / Decoding to access
- Presentations at selected Pitstop!
Sydney Amazing Races Package #3 Team Sensation is Ideal for Sydney corporate group team bonding activities. Staff and employees get outdoors exploring The Rocks, Circular Quay, Sydney CBD. Circular Quay, Walsh Bay, Millers Point. Redfern, Surry Hills, Kings Cross. Enjoy friendly competitive staff activities outside the office together.
All of our Sydney Amazing Race Events are terrific for connecting staff, fun teamwork and for everyone – inclusionary for all abilities, cultures and peoples! No sweat! No exclusions.
Amazing Sydney Races provide a great fun team event style delivery of team building that satisfies a quality staff reward experience. Complimented with friendly competition and a series of exceptional amazing race teamwork fun activities that will leave you smiling.
ALTERNATIVES to Sydney Amazing Race Team Building Activities
#2 AMAZING SYDNEY MYSTERY MIX
When you’re unsure of what to select but love rewarding surprises. Allow us top mix up a wonderful team building or Sydney activities package. It’s all about completing the challenges to enjoy a Sydney Adventure that you wouldn’t normally experience. We have done the work for you by selecting the best activities and checkpoints within a 5-10 minute proximity of the next fun task. Best price for team bonding activity mix.
Sample Amazing Race Package Outline
#3 Sydney Staff Connection Team Building Activities Sensation
- IGNITION CHALLENGE – team identity and unity
ROAD-BLOCKS, Sydney Amazing Race teams reunite to complete team activities. Providing interaction, communication and collaboration between everyone.
DETOURS, Decisions, decisions: Teams choose between two challenges, each with its “own pros and cons”. Teams Strategically deciding the best plan of action.
YIELDS / U-TURNS; A team’s performance may delay another for a set period of time. Popular for inter-team rivalry and evens out the playing field!
INTERSECTIONS; Teams compete challenges simultaneously. Departure is 1st in, 1st out of the checkpoint.
FAST FORWARDS; is a Bonus to skip ahead to the next challenge and possibly take the lead!
MERGE where two teams join together to complete an activity or challenge as a united teamwork force.
Select from 5 Styles of Sydney Amazing Races – all fully Packaged Team Events
#4 EXPLORER – Includes transport links (can be in own cars, London Taxis, Sports Cars, Buses, Ferries, Trains) to any Sydney areas or out to Sydney Olympic Park, The Blue Mountains, Manly Beach, Bondi Beach. Or Redfern, Surry Hills, Kings Cross, Wolloomooloo, Pyrmont, Glebe and Rushcutters. Select Double and out to Watsons Bay The Gap. Can be extended to include a Journey to your off-site meeting, Conference venue or evening entertainment and corporate events.
#5 SYDNEY WOW FACTOR bring on the most amazement. Your amazing race can have you board
- Jet Boats across and be thrilled across Sydney Harbour. Man the ropes of a Sailing yacht. Flag a Water Taxis to visit Sydney Harbour Islands like Cockatoo Island. Explore secret underground Tunnels and escape the bind. Taste Craft Beers. Enjoy wine tastings, explore museums and Galleries for clues. Complete activities that are brilliant and unique. Transport options; Ferry’s, water Taxis, Boats, Yachts, Sailing, Jet Boats, Hummers, Harleys, Helicopters and much more…
Custom built content and corporate event activitations that impress.
Ask us for complete corporate packages, event planning and themes custom built to your specification and budget.
“The quality, staffing, activities and inclusions by Amazing Races stands superior and is a superb selection for HR managers looking for quality Sydney team building activities!”
Experience premium Sydney Amazing Race team building activities and events for groups that will have your employees and staff smiling all over Sydney.
We Custom built amazing races throughout from a Fun Factor to the absolute Wow factors that only Sydney can include;
Jet Boating, Bridge Climb, Sydney Tower Skywalk, Opera House, Sydney Botanic Gardens, The Rocks historic pubs, Barangaroo, Circular Quay and Darling Harbour.
Venture from Sydney CBD Offices to excellent checkpoints.
Have your Sydney amazing race designed to start and finish exactly where you require.
5 Package levels to select from. Suitable for corporate group events, Sydney team building for corporate groups and business teams of 10 – 100’s of staff.
Compete in a series of thrilling activities that really tests your teams skills. Perfect for corporate End Of Financial Year and Christmas celebrations. Get a bunch of colleagues or friends together to enjoy a whole lot of fun exploring the City of Sydney.
Sydney’s Incredible Fun Amazing Race Packages and Events for 15-100 Employees to Receive
A real fun Sydney Amazing Race quality experience!! We test your teams and friends talents, tenacity and skill through a series of fun tasks and rewarding challenges. All facilitated by our highly trained and experience staff. Challenges include:
- ROAD-BLOCKS, Sydney Amazing Race teams reunite to complete team activities. Providing interaction, communication and collaboration between everyone.
- DETOURS, Decisions, decisions: Teams choose between two challenges, each with its “own pros and cons”. Strategically deciding the best plan of action.
- YIELDS / U-TURNS, Team’s performance may delay another for a set period of time. Popular for inter-team rivalry and evens out the playing field!
- INTERSECTIONS, Teams compete challenges simultaneously. Departure is 1st in, 1st out of the checkpoint.
- FAST FORWARDS is a Bonus to skip ahead to the next challenge and possibly take the lead!
- MERGE where two teams join together to complete an activity or challenge as a united teamwork force.
PROVIDED on Sydney Amazing Race Packages Events:
- Colour Coded Team Bandanas
- Themed Amazing Race envelopes to rip open and read carefully x 2 twice!
- Champions winners Sydney Amazing Race Champions Team Trophy
- Checkpoint Registration Mat with Marker Flags
- Professional trained staff
- Charismatic Host coordinator – free and included
- $20 million Public Liability Insurance
- Risk Management Systems – Safety is our priority.
- Wet weather back up contingency plans – Free
4 Styles of Amazing Race Staff Corporate Challenges include:
- 1. CREATIVE staff team challenges:
Sculpting, Painting, Drawing – providing understanding and insight into the relationship of teams of people.
- 2. PHYSICAL Fun Amazing Race Activities team Challenge suitable for all abilities.
Mini Olympics, Minute 2 Win It, Cycle Relay, Paddle Relay, Climb, Build, Serve, Entertain, Repair, Sports, Play team games.
- 3. CULTURAL Components and Team Awareness:
Eating bizarre treats, completing cultural tasks, speaking foreign languages and experiencing unique cultures and traditions.
- 4. INTELLECTUAL / Team Development and Team Puzzle Based Activities:
Mentally provoking, lateral thinking, logistical, collaborative, problem solving, decoding, deciphering, puzzles, codes, tangrams, master minds, strategic decision making…
Where are The Best Amazing Fun Sydney Team Building activities?
- The Rocks to take in a drink at historic Rocks Pubs in Sydney
- Botanic Gardens Sydney Amazing Races along Sydney Harbour past the Opera House
- Darling Harbour stop overs with exploration of The Aquarium or Wildlife World
- Taronga Zoo animal exhibits
- Climbing Wild Ropes and zip lining down flying foxs.
- Enjoy a Glamping sleep over at Roar and Snore.
- Before rising at dawn with the sunrise and a new set of corporate challenges.
- Manly Beach crossing The Corso, out to Shelley Beach. Include Manly cycling, roller blading, snorkelling or sea kayaking options out to the Q station and a drink at the Boiler House Bar
- Bondi Beach fun is the best fun experience. Where Kite Flying, Sculptures By the Sea, Sand Sculpting, Bondi Vets and Bondi Rescue is on the activities menu.
- Coogee Beach Crowne Plaza Team Building Amazing Races. Are ideal for breaking up the conference boredom and getting onto Coogee beach for games.
- Kings Cross is a unique experience as the Underbelly of Sydney with marvellous hidden chocolate and coffee delights
- Woolloomooloo to Garden Island, over Darlinghurst and around Paddington we navigate teams to all points of Sydney.
- North Sydney to Luna Park, Milsons Point & Kirribily, Chatswood, Macquarie Park and Middle Harbour.
- Sydney Olympic Park is our home of thrilling corporate events and fun amazing races. Providing discounts for Le Club Accor groups staying at the Novotel Hotel or Pullman Hotel near ANZ Stadium. Next to the All Phones and Spotless arenas.
ACTIVITIES and Locations your SYDNEY Amazing race Take You There
- Sydney Opera House – next to Circular Quay.
- Harbour Bridge Climb from the Southern Pylon of Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Highest point in Sydney is the Centre Point Sydney Tower at approx 315m in height.
- QVB Queen Victoria Building, George Street.
- Stunning architecture of Central Railway Station.
- Discover the History, Mystery, Pubs and Convicts in The Rocks
- Circular Quay or Catch a Ferry to Manly Beach to Surf, Swim, Kayak or Snorkel.
- Darling Harbour, Darling Quarter, Cockle Bay and King Street Wharf activities to break up the conference meeting day.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens and Hyde Park for Creative Activities
- Luna Park crossing Sydney Harbour using Water Taxis, Ferries, Trains or Jet Boats for an extra Thrill.
- Sydney’s Mascot King Charles Airport which is serviced by Virgin Australia, Qantas, Tiger and Jetstar Airways to whisk teams away to The Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Cairns or Melbourne.
- It’s time to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Shark Tanks, Tank Stream, Underground Cellars, Wine Bars, Beer Bars….
- Team celebration venues in Sydney for drinks and presentation prize giving staff rewards.
- FUN FACTOR, Fun, Fun, Fun!
Naturally all our programs are fun but the others have more content that deeply satisfies the yearning for quality staff experiences.
- MYSTERY MIX – When you’re unsure but love surprises. It’s all about completing the challenges and enjoying a Sydney Adventure that you wouldn’t normally dare. We have done the work for you by selecting the best activities and checkpoints within a 5-10 minute proximity of the next fun task.
- TEAM SENSATION – the best selection for team building activities and team bonding rewards. Experiencing Sydney by completing a series of challenge activities that are worthy of your investment.
- STAFF EXPLORER includes transport to links to any Sydney areas or out to Sydney Olympic Park, Barrangaroo, The Blue Mountains, Manly Beach, Bondi Beach or Surfers paradise on the Gold Coast with theme parks like Wet n Wild, Movie World and Dream World!
- WOW FACTOR brings on the amazement that only Sydney can deliver.
Request Jet Boats across Sydney Harbour, Pole Dancing, Burlesque, Sailing, Water Taxis, visiting Sydney Harbour Islands and Tunnels, Drinking Craft Beers, Wine Tastings, Cooking sensations. Hummers, Harleys, Helicopters and much more… Complete packages and themes custom built to your specification and budget.
Sydney is a stunning city surrounding The Majestic Sydney Harbour, The Opera House 50th Celebration iconic Australian attractions
Explore the famous Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay, and The Rocks all in one fun superb package!
The warm climate and stunning beaches is another reason why millions of visitors are attracted to Sydney. Some of the most popular beaches are Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach and Manly Beach.
From iconic landmarks, historic monuments, great museums, lovely parks to lively art and cultural scene and unique fashion. Sydney has something to offer for all corporate, incentive and social groups.
Explore all that a great city can offer. From Bars, Clubs, Shopping, Eating and Playing. An incredible multi-cultural city and gateway to Australia. Here you will find people from all corners of the globe. It is also the largest and the most famous city of Australia.
Have amazing races staff put together an itinerary in Sydney with sports cars, Ferrys, Train, Bus or Bike. Beautiful locations including Hyde Park, Royal Botanical Gardens, Royal National Park, Sydney Olympic, Centennial and Bicentennial Parks.
AMAZING RACE SYDNEY CORPORATE CLIENT REFERENCES & TESTIMONIALS
“I never thought I would get the chance to get on a real Amazing Race – It was on my Bucket List! But there I was having a blast. Racing around Sydney enjoying awesome activities. Down to Darling Harbour, across to China Town, into Hyde Park onto The Opera House and around the Botanic Gardens. The Amazing Races team even hand cuffed us in The Rocks pubs! Before presenting our winners Champions Trophy overlooking Sydney Harbour at Cruise Bar. My advice; Give it a red hot Go Go!”…
Weatherzone recently completed a Sydney Amazing Races event and yes it rained – in fact it hammered down and they still had a blast!! Why – because all the games, clues activities and water proof ponchos provided free allowed them the confidence to continue. What did they think of the activities and experience:
“BRILLIANT, 100% HAPPY!!”.
“Thank you to Amazing Races for a fantastic event, your enthusiasm ensured we all had a great time racing around Sydney checkpoints. All aspects were well prepared, professionally run and whilst entertaining, ensured a great level of competitiveness. The activities are well designed to challenge and engage everyone with varying abilities and interests. The team commented on what a great event it was, although a race, it brought members from different backgrounds together as a team – with great interactions!”.
M. BLOOM from MSD