Select from 5 Great Sydney The Amazing Rocks packages to discover more of Australian history and our beautiful iconic Sydney Harbour Foreshores. For 10-200 participants.
Great for staff connection, communication, cohesion and accomplishment of challenges through teamwork problem solving. Short distances with maximum team activities.
Explore and Experience more Staff Connection, nothing beats The Rocks Amazing Races for Australian iconism!
5-11 Rocks Amazing Race hosted staff checkpoints in Playfair Mall, by the MCA, at Millers Point, Walsh Bay, Squires, Campbells Cove, Commissioners Steps and Circular Quay.
What makes The Rocks a Great area to explore and experience a Sydney Amazing Race Staff Team winning event
- Unique Australian History from Aboriginal to Convict, Pubs and Hospitals.
- Creating your own expressive Artwork.
- Eating Ice Cream or Sticky Treats.
- Entering art Galleries of Ken Done, Billich or The MCA Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Wonderful welcoming atmosphere with hidden treasure troves and The Rock’s bars.
- Great fun locations to celebrate a team day out in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Awesome Rocks historic pubs with grub, full of character and charm. From the refurbished Orient. Charming Argyle Stores. The Fortune of War Pub. Harbour View Hotel and especially The Lord Nelson Brewery. The Glenmore, The Australian and wine tastings at a terrific Wine Bar.
- For wrap up celebrations and restaurant BBQ foods Philips Foote, Bavarian Bier Cafe and many more secret pubs and restaurants.
- Sticky sweet Treats – an awesome find in Playfair Mall with a series of signature treats that are custom made with your message inside.
- French Patisseries and ice-creameries with Belgian Chocolates in hidden laneways like Francis Greenway or Kendall Lane that are ohhhh la la
- Discovery Rocks Museum exposing secrets of The Rocks and significant Archeological dig finds just round from The Orient Pub, Pony, Glenmore Hotel Rooftop Bar and Caminetto for Mexican flair
- Docksides with yachts to sail Sydney Harbour or take water taxis or thrilling jet boat rides.
- To your next amazing race destination like Sydney Taronga Zoo or Cockatoo Island.
- Hotels that our clients stay at include; The Park Royal, The Russel in The Rocks or Shangri-La just up the Cumberland Rd from Sydney Bridge climb.
Experience excitement, challenges and a terrific thrill around Sydney Harbour. Extend the race area to include iconic landmarks of The Botanic Gardens, Circular Quay and Sydney Harbour. Be on Foot or jump aboard Water taxis, Red Speed Boats, Hummers, Harley Davidsons or even Jet Boats!
Rocks Amazing Race Activities are the Best Fun Games and Competition for Teams Conferencing, Meeting or Connecting in Sydney
Established in 2005 as the Original Amazing Races in Sydney, The Rocks, Australia. With over 3,000 successful team building activities.
with over 160,000 participants.
For staff and employees, celebrations, friends and social group events accomplished.
We are bound to have a fun package for your team or friends.
Our speciality is custom designed events for your team to make it the best yet!
Ideal for corporate and business conference group team building activities in The Rocks, Sydney.
Unique Special events for incentive groups.
Fun activities for Social groups and Hens Celebration in the evenings and on weekends.
Based on the hit reality television show amazing race all stars – all the features, but no eliminations!
Are you ready? I t’s time to Book in now for End Of Financial Year EOFY and Christmas Staff Celebration Events.
Provided on Your Sydney Rocks Amazing Race Fun Staff Events Sensational Team Building Activities to Compete and Win
- Exclusive for any groups of 9-100’s and more as we set you up into competitive teams
- An Ignition Challenge generating laughter as a great fun way to get started
- Detours – each with their own pros and cons
- Yields and Intersections
- Road Blocks – all team reunite to compete directly against each other
- Pitstops as the final location in The Rocks, Sydney. Darling Harbour, The City or around Circular Quay.
- All Sydney function and conference locations available
All Tasks & Challenge equipment
Come along dressed ready for action!
Professional facilitators and Hosts present the activities and motivate your staff
Qualified, experienced staff at all activity locations
Rewards – engraved Champions trophy & Novelty prizes
Bandanas, Registration Mats, Marker flags
- Fully packaged – so your team can just Rock up and get started!
It’s your turn to experience an Amazing team building activity in The Rocks. Premium quality corporate challenge activities that bring out the best in your staff, employees and colleagues.
Select a Fun Social Group Competitive activity in and around The Historic Rocks!
Take advantage of our free offer. Champions Trophy, Professional Event Photography 100+ HD images + Video Clips*
Are you Ready to Explore and Discover More in The Rocks?
Let’s get you started….
Problem solve and navigate your team through and around The Rocks to locate a series of fun activity checkpoints.
Complete in team activities that will have your teams engaged and laughing with each other.
A combination that is challenging. Yet balanced with cerebral puzzles, music challenges, creativity, a tad of physicality and most of all strategic brain power for all staff levels.
Select 5-14 excellent activities we calim are the best things to do and see in The Rocks Sydney
- Rocks Convict Cuff Escape the bind Shackles
- Cheers Beers, test your memory and taste a selection of local beers
- Creative Arts, colour your creative talents at Museum Of Contemporary Arts MCA
- Rocks Discovery, History at Archeological YHA Dig Sites
- Puzzles, Complete and match the puzzles to the Master mind.
- Eating Challenges, Sticky or Damper n Jam
– other interesting amazing race eating challenge options available
- Beauty and The Beast, Cosmetic Make Over of a team member
- Team Puzzles
- Quoits, a ye olde fashion staff team building a tower and awesome games for teams to play head to head!
- Decipher – Decode and Translate
- Target Ball, Getting teams on target for increased team skill and accuracy
- Mini Olympics Games, fun series of games from circus skills to tunnel ball and school classics!
- Hula Hooping, Hularious hip grinding talent
- Minute 2 Win It – Team Skills Challenges; Facially Aware, Bite The Bikkie or Step it on Up!
- Jet Boating direct from The Rocks or Circular Quay. A most thrilling way to access and explore Sydney Harbour.
- Head out to Darling Harbour, Star Casino, Taronga Zoo, Cockatoo Island, Shark Island or Manly Beach
- Water Taxis, Connecting Sydney Harbour along with Luna Park, North Shore. Out to Cockatoo Island. Drop into Blues Wharf at Woolloomooloo. Visit infamous Kings Street Wharf. Be daring at Darling Harbour, Wildlife World and Sydney Aquarium.
- Sydney Ferry for Amazing Races transport options. Catch ferries across Sydney Harbour a right of passage to Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf or from Milsons Point.
- See the sights, right out from Sydney Harbour Bridge and onto the Opera House Forecourt.
- Once arrived and registered at the next Sydney ROCKS Amazing Races checkpoint location.
- Teams receive an envelope detailing the next challenge: Problem Solving, Building a Harbour Bridge, Team Initiative Games…
- Eat, Ride, Draw, Paint, Sing, Build, Race, Play, Puzzle, Decode.
- With a balance of physical, cerebral, cultural and creative tasks for your team to compete in and enjoy staff team building activities that are great fun!
How Good is a Sydney Amazing Race in The Rocks for improving teamwork, collaboration, staff connection, problem solving, puzzles and a charity give back communication component?
5 Premium Corporate Staff Team Building Events and Group Packages in The Rocks; Its time to Select Your’s!
- FUN FACTOR – purely for fun, quick 1-2hrs and budget
- MYSTERY MIX – 1.5-2.5hrs Team Bonding in The Rocks. We to mix it up for an enjoyable event
- SENSATION – The Team Building Choice for The Rocks local hotels and conference groups
- EXPLORER – link The Rocks with any part of Sydney, Olympic Park or Bondi to Manly Beaches by Trains, Taxis, Jet Boats, Buses and more Ubers
- WOW FACTOR – More than being sensational in Sydney! its about putting in the best Sydney WOW activities from Thrilling Jet Boat ride under the Harbour Bridge. Out to Manly or Bondi beach. Stop into Taronga Zoo or Bridge Climb over Sydney Harbour. Let us know what you want, the skies the limit.
- The Rocks Amazing Race activities, challenges, fun
- 5-9 Sydney Rocks Amazing Race Activities and GEO Tasks
- Select your Sydney Amazing Race hosted Activity start Location:
- Observatory Hill
- Cadmans Cottage or MCA Museum of Contemporary Arts
- The Rocks Discovery Museum
- The Australian Hotel or The Glenmore Hotel
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Pylon
- Circular Quay
- Archeological Digs at The Rocks YMCA
- 7-11 Sydney ROCKS FUN FACTOR amazing race team bonding activities level. Fun teamwork challenges and tasks to accomplish whilst racing/exploring a part of The Rocks
- Group and corporate packages available from $1,800 + gst
- Select 4 Hosted Rocks Activity Locations from:
- Observatory Hill
- Cadmans Cottage or MCA
- The Rocks Discovery Museum
- The Australian or The Glenmore
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Circular Quay
- Archeological Digs
- 9-14 team building fun activities in 2-3hrs
- corporate team challenges
- en-route tasks
- Free custom build opf teh locations and content to match your staff values and culture
- Ideal as a Team Building Activities program featuring
- Communication activities
- Navigation and Negotiation
- Team Problem solving skills
- Lateral Thinking
- Puzzles and Puzzler Team Challenge Activities
- Creative Art works for staff insight
- Decipher, Decoding, Translating
- Music Trivia – Spicks and Specks
- Focus on teamwork to achieve results whilst having immense fun
4. EXPLORER The Best Rocks Sydney Amazing Races for 15-500 staff direct from Conferences and Offices to The Rocks all around Sydney – Darling Harbour and Sydney Islands. Use any type of transport from Trams, Uber, Kombis to Water Taxis, Jet Boats and Scooters
- From $95 – $195pp
- 9-14 activities around The Rocks Sydney
- A diverse variety of physical and non physical challenges and en-route Amazing Race tasks
- Cars, On Foot, Kombis, London Cabs, Taxis, Uber, Water Taxis, Bike, Scooters, Rick shaws, Jet Boats, Buses, Trains, Ferry and more.
- Sydney Harbour Water Taxis Trips to Sydney Harbour Islands
- Sydney Luna Park just for fun
- 4-6 Professionally Hosted Amazing Race Activity Locations;
– select your start and finish locations and we connect the two.
- Sample Checkpoint / Routes can include –
- Link your office, Sydney icons or any starting Venue to Journey and Finish in Sydney CBD or your restaurant celebration venue.
- The Rocks to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour and Barangaroo
- Sydney Botanic Gardens – Circular Quay
- City CBD, The Rocks to Sydney Olympic Park with transport options.
- Sydney The Rocks to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Amazing Race
- Custom made Amazing Race journey to any destination, dinner, restaurant or event.
5. WOW FACTOR for the most AMAZING ROCKS Team Race ACTIVITIES and Challenges that is a Must Do Sydney Experience
- from $250pp
- 10-14 activities or challenges, mixed with Fun Race tasks.
- 2-6hrs – timing to suit your teams.
- Day or Night challenges
- Activity Locations with professional staff hosting and registering arrivals.
- Select your area preference:
- The Rocks / Circular Quay / Botanic Gardens – our most Popular amazing race format in Sydney.
- North Sydney / Milsons Point / The Rocks
- Darling Harbour / Cockle Bay / Sydney CBD / Hyde Park / The Rocks
- Sydney CBD / Hyde Park / Botanic Gardens / Opera House / Luna Park / The Rocks
- The Rocks Sydney CBD to the beaches of either Manly Beach or Bondi Beach
- Custom made amazing race wow factor journey
EXTRAS Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb, Jet boating Thrill ride across Sydney Harbour. Pole Dancing, Water Taxis, Sydney Islands, Bowling, Boxing, Martial Arts, Sea Planes…
- The Rocks Sweet Treats
- Beer Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- Jet Boats
- Water Taxis
- Pool or Snooker Tournaments
- Minute 2 Win It Games
- Mini Olympics Games
- Music Challenges
- Spicks n Specks Music Trivia Challenges
- Hula Hoops
- Target Ball and many more amazing Rocks history revealed with staff team activities to play along the way.
- Improved Communication.
- Cooperation – completing challenges & tasks effectively together.
- Leadership – stepping forward or encouraging the team through role modelling behaviours.
- Project and Time Management – essential strategies for winning!
- Planning – Racing in may be just the ticket, but planning will see you accomplish the task.
- Strategising and Prioritising are key features to success.
- Team Integration, it’s everyone in 100% to best of ability with their capability.
- Problem Solving and tackling the issues at hand.
- Fun so its absolutely enjoyable for everyone.
Ask the Amazing Races Team to custom design your team event to start anywhere in Sydney offices and finish at the best Sydney Drinks Christmas Celebration Rocks Pubs
- The Harbour View Hotel
- The Orient on The Rocks
- Glenmore with Rooftop Views
- The Australian Hotel for celebration drinks
- Fortune of War
- SQUIRES – James Squires of Fifty 50 Lashes Fame
- CRUISE Bar right on the Circular Quay docksides
- MCA Museum of Contemporary Arts with a stunning lookout over Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay
- The Pallisade perched above The Rocks
- The Lord Nelson Pub on Kent and Argyle cut above the rest for a Three Sheets or Nelsons Blood ale!
- Hero Of Waterloo for a song and dance of ABBA proportions