Hunter Valley Amazing Races events brings you the best of wine country experiences with fun group team building activities for social groups Conferences and Corporate Events.
Explore Hunter Valleys best wines, cheeses, chocolates and cellar doors. Enjoy wine tasting and discovering Hunter Valley secrets. Highlights include Shiraz, Semillon’s, Long Flat Reds. McGuigan Brothers, Tempus Two, Tyrrels, Pigs Peak. Cockfighters Ghost and James Estate Wines.
Or get into some Smelly Cheeses, Craft Beers, sampling Spirits at Distilleries and the smoothest delectable Hunter Valley Chocolates or go upmarket and enjoy life’s adventurous pleasures with Sabor Dessert Treats.
We create exceptional Hunter experiences. Ideal for conference groups, staff incentives, employee rewards mixed with wine country escapes for all social and business groups. Custom built to include the best Hunter Valley activities and adventures, packaged to meet your timing, accommodation, delegates and conference timing needs.
Blend of Hunter Valley Wine Country with Unique Team Building or Just For Social Fun and Events
It’s time to savour the taste of victory by blending the best Amazing Races activities into one exceptional wine country package. Select from a series of Amazing Race options that can include:
Grape Stomping, wine tasting, wine blending and fun puzzle, golf and chocolate activities through wineries at cellar doors.
Start direct from your accommodation or conference venue location. Finish at any destination like a secret brilliant new wine bar or restaurant oozing with charm. Its time to reveal the hidden hunter secrets. Let us know if you would like to include unique wine tasting at boutique wineries.
Enter your team into an unforgettable and enjoyable race. Where we bring on the fun, excitement and adrenaline pumping adventures!
Your team will experience the best of Hunter Valley’s iconic locations, wineries, cellar doors. Whilst completing rewarding tasks and challenges in a proven formula.New is our Crazy fun Bubble Soccer Experiences at all Hunter accommodation venues. We will not disappoint. You will enjoy our ability to blend 9-14 corporate activities into one inclusive fully packaged as an exceptional quality event.
5 Amazing Fun Hunter Valley Activities Packages Its ripe time to Select Yours
- HUNTER VALLEY FUN FACTOR 1.5-2.5hrs
Short Fun Easy Amazing Hunter Valley Races
- HUNTER DISCOVERY MIX 2-2.5hrs
Includes; 10 Activities, Intersection, Roadblock & Yield. This program highlights some of the Hunter’s hidden gems.
- VALLEY TEAM BUILDING SENSATION 2.5-3.5hrs
The Most Popular corporate selection and The Hunters Team Building Activity of Choice.
14 Activities around the Hunter Valley. Exceptional Activities, Staff Interaction and More Team Fun than any other corporate event. Facilitated with 2 professional staff. We suggest your teams select a sensation for improved motivation, communication, problem solving and rewarding results.
- Creating engaging team building programs, designed to encourage team work which are ideal for conferences and improving leadership skills.
- EXPLORER 3-4hrs
Embark upon an amazing race that really takes you places. Incorporates unique combinations of excellent amazing race activities. Any destination using transport from mini Buses to horse and coach, to Hummers, Helicopters and Hot Air Balloons. Your delegates will get really excited once we include Hummers and Helicopter transfers to the Distillery, Wine Cellar Doors and Golfing venues.
- WOW FACTOR SPECIAL EVENTS 3-6hrs
Impressive and exciting with all the Bells and Whistles for a really amazing event. Include Helicopters over the Hunter Valley. Rally Cars, Great Cask Halls, Electric Bikes, Sabor dessert delights… let your imagination run wild! We custom design the best and most unique Incentive events to impress your special guests with incentive groups a speciality.
- HUNTER VALLEY FUN FACTOR 1.5-2.5hrs
Launched from all Hunter Valley Accommodation and Conference Venues
- Cypress Lakes Resort
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley – start direct at the newest conference facilities
- Sebel Kirkton Park
- Peppers Guesthouse & Convent
- Tuscany Resort
- Hunter Resort
- Potters Brewery
- Mercure and Grand Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens
- Chateau Elan Hunter Valley
SUITABLE FOR: Enjoying and experiencing a fast paced series of Amazing Race Activities as part of a Team Development, Conference, Off Sites away from Sydney or corporate planning days.
- Corporate Conference Groups and Events
- From 10-1,000 staff, employees and active delegates
- Corporate Groups experience the wine region as part of their Team Building Off Site activities
- Exploring Wine Country around Pokolbin
- Social groups for experiencing fun together with friendly competition
- International Travellers enjoying Incentives Programs
- Australian Reward & Recognition Events
- Hunter Valley Team building events
- Conference breaks
- Team Meetings, Corporate Planning Days and business strategy Off-Site conferences
- Business Events and Product Launches.
Testimonials and References
“Thank you immensely mini bus Hire for the terrific Hunter Valley transport. You supplied Amazing Races team events a bunch of grape fun guys handling all the driving. Brilliant for our corporate groups grape escape Amazing Race. The fun started from The Crowne Plaza heading out to Potters Brewery and onto tasting wines at James Estate.
A quick drive and detour to Aqua Golf was a smashing success as the teams shouted fore. But not to be stranded. Get into the action by testing their navigation skills to promptly arrive at checkpoints. Courteously alighting teams. The excellent condition mini buses for our One Steel clients was greatly valued. At the final destination Pitstop – Twine restaurant where we celebrated the wins with hearty foods and drinks.”
The comment “Brilliantly awesome”, was amongst some of the feedback and comments from our satisfied happy clients! Highly recommend your bus transfer services and can’t wait for the next event. Cheers, Konrad Lippmann – Race director 02 9630 2222
Ideas to Include visiting distinctive Hunter Valley Wineries, Distilleries and Beer Breweries for a Tasting
- Tempus Two
- Penfolds McWilliams
- Lindemans Winery
- Bimbadgen Estate
- Ivanhoe Winery
- Hope Estate – great Cask Hall & Concerts
- Small Winemakers Centre
- Boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Petersons Sparkling wine (replaces Champagne)
- Roche Tallawanta
- Audrey Wilkinsons
- Mt Pleasant
- Pigs Peak
- Tallowood Winery
- Wandin Valley
- Hunter Valley Breweries & Distilleries
- Blue tongue Brewery or Potters Brewery
Providing a natural flow of real team building or a series of fun challenge activities for all to participate in
Improve your team’s communication skills, and foster a positive working team relationship to take your corporate or social group to the next level! This is achieved through our professional Amazing Races staff that will ensure each participant fully involve themselves in our specifically designed team development exercises and activities.
Arrive first at “Challenge Task Locations” and “Pitstops” to win the coveted HV Amazing Trophy and novelty prizes. There is no elimination to worry about! Replicating the television show, teams register for arrivals at iconic destinations such as; Tyrrels Winery Cellar Door or Tempus Two Cellar Door, to be congratulated by Race host: ‘You are the 1st team to arrive’!
Further selection of Adventures, Activities, Tasks and Challenges can include:
- Aqua golf & golf driving ranges
- Hot air ballooning
- Helicopter Scenic Flights and Fast Paced Transfers
- Sky diving
- Rally Car off road Driving at Cessnock
- Horse and carriage rides
- Quad Biking
- Flying fox’s and High Ropes Courses Through The Tree Tops
- Mountain biking on single Track and through the Wineries to the wine Cellar Door
- Cycling along wine country roads stopping in to sample a fine drop or 2 at boutique wineries
- E Bikes (electric bikes)
- Beer, wine and food tasting
- Eating Hunter Valley Chocolates
- HV Cookies
- Smelly Hunter Valley Cheeses
- Grape picking and grape stomping
- Barrel rolling
- Hunter Valley Gardens mazes
- Wine Making
- Wine Blending
- Wine Olympics Games activities
- Creating/Designing/Building Teams Building Bridges
- Climbing the Trees ropes courses
- Paddling canoes or kayaks
- Solving more puzzles
- Hunter Valley Zoo – cuddle a Koala or get up close to the native and african animals.
Hunter Valley’s special events for social groups of 15+ people to large corporate groups with 500 participants
Each program is adjusted to match the interests, skills, needs, timing and physical abilities of each individual team.
Team communication grows as a result of fun, structured friendly team competition.
Your Teams are Provided with:
- Professional Amazing Race host, coordinators, and staff facilitating
- Focus on delivering your desired team development outcomes
- Sealed Envelopes
- Corporate and Social fun team Challenges
- Detours “each with their own pros and cons”
- Roadblocks, Fast Forwards and Intersections
- Registration mats & marker flags
- Teams colour-coordinated bandanas
- Sunscreen, safety systems & wet weather plans
- Activities run no matter the weather. Back up wet weather option plans included
- Engraved Champions Trophy for the winning team *
Events can be inclusive of conferencing, transport, transfers, meals, entertainment, evening activities. Incentives, reward and accommodation at any Hunter Valley Hotels, Resorts or unique conference venues.
Don’t miss out on a great EOFY, staff rewards and call us to create your next hunter valley event. T: 02 9630 2222
“Amazing Races offers new age team building and events!”
Australian Olympic Committee AOC – Human Resources Manager.