The Brisbane Amazing Race has your team experience an excellent group, fun staff team building or team bonding amazing race through Brisbane.
From King George Square down Queen Street, along Eagle Street Pier and The cool tropics of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
Explore and register at The QUT, GOMA or include South Bank Parklands to Kangaroo Point or the Brisbane Story Bridge.
Amazing race style Challenge Team activities are designed to integrate representatives from both regional and metro business staff teams. Whilst the competitive aspects of a quality hosted amazing race ensured friendly rivalry.
Both competitive and collaborative checkpoints, coupled with superb team initiative activities engendered a deeper level of communication. Whilst the commitment to succeed never waivered.
Amazing race hosts ensure fun team building facilitation to challenge and guide teams to perform to their best. Providing a balance of intellectual, physical, problem solving, communication and creative amazing Brisbane race challenges.
Which bring a smile to all staff whilst arriving first is the aim!
Winners are often the best thinkers not always the fastest racers. This in no way ensures a given victory!!!
Each Brisbane activities checkpoint is hosted by Amazing Race staff to meet, greet, instruct and score you on the next challenge. Teams need to give 100% at each amazing Brisbane Task. Majority of points are achieved through the excellence of completing and succeeding in the team activities.
For your best Brisbane and Australian team building activities. Amazing Race Brisbane will Custom build your staff connection events to meet your team development, leadership, motivational, re-connection needs.
Contact The Brisbane Amazing Races Professionals crew in QLD on m 0459 1111 29
- Amazing race around around King George Square, Brisbane
- Roma Gardens
- The Brisbane Wheel
- Riverlife Adventures
- Story Bridge
- South Bank
- GOMA amazing races
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens amazing race team challenges
- Mt Cootha
- Queen Street – Anne Street
- Pole Dancing
- XXXX GABBA sporting Mecca
- Eat Street
- Brisbane River – Segways, Ferry, Kayaking, Abseiling and Rock Climbing Adventures
- Brisbane by bike riding or Scooters
- New Farm Park
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Farmers Markets – Fresh produce
- Cooking and Eating Challenges
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary on Board Mirimar Cruises
- Brisbane Powerhouse for comedy acts and arts hub
- Fortitude Valley Amazing Races – route and detours
- for social groups as well as corporate
- staff team building activities
- Howard Smith Wharves
- New Farm
- QPAC at South Bank to experience the other side of Brisbane’s amazing culture
- Wheel of Brisbane checkpoint
To create and deliver exceptional Brisbane amazing race activities and events. Even connecting to the Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast. We aim to continually improve and provide the best Australian races.
Contact m: 0459 1111 29