Get on board for brilliant Brisbane Amazing Race team events packages that are perfect for active groups, corporate events, team building activities and social groups to explore the best of Brisbane this Christmas.
Impress your staff, employees, ceo, colleagues and friends with a premier Brisbane team event. Your skills, knowledge, talent and teamwork will be tested in a race to win The coveted Amazing Race Brisbane Championship Trophy. Ideal for Corporate Team Bonding, Business Teams, Rewards, Incentives. Or just a great time together for Social groups, Hens and Friends.
Amazing Races are exclusive group events. Your groups will be divided into equal teams and provided with a race kit. Amazing Racers in Brisbane may travel by foot, taxis, Brisbane Ferries, trains, bikes, water taxis, uber, cars. Even Kayaks, Segways or Jet Boats for the Ultimate wow factor! More exciting inclusions like Hummers, Story Bridge Climb or even Cooking and Pole Dancing if your team dares, can be included.
Race, run, play or walk through the CBD, Queen and Anne St, King George Square, Anzac Square, Eagle Street Pier or The City of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
We also roam to; Roma Parklands. Visit Southbank Beach, GOMA, Maritime Museum, Kangaroo Cliffs. Over The Brisbane Wheel, out to Kangaroo Point.
Amazing Races Brings Brisbane Activities Alive with Sensational Team Building, Corporate Events and Christmas Work Party Group Celebrations
Starting from all Brisbane conference venue, office or workplace – all function centers, conference venues, hotels and business offices. Your team will receive a briefing by our professional host and coordinator; your very own Phil Keoghan stand in’s.
“Loved our Brisbane Amazing Race! Explored and raced to many Brisbane gems and learn’t lots more than we bargained for”. Join the real Amazing Races team in Brisbane team for a series of fun team building activities, challenges, tasks, detours and road blocks!
Enjoyable, exciting team building, team bonding or social friendly competitions. Put the challenge to your mates and test to see who is going to win!
The essential ingredient of an Amazing Races – is Amazing! Not a scavenger hunt in disguise. Choose from 5 premium packages that matches your budget. #1. Amazing Chase Fun Factor #2. Brisbane Fun Factor #3. Brisbane Team Building Sensation 4. Explorer 5. Corporate & Incentives Race Wow Factor… We design custom tailored amazing…
#1 The BRISBANE FUN FACTOR Amazing Race for Groups of 21-1,000 staff or friends
– cost effective, short duration from 2-2.5hrs immense fun!
#2 DISCOVERY MYSTERY MIX for teams and business groups of 15-100 employees
– 2-3hrs revealing Brisbane’s amazing secrets with a series of challenges that will have your staff laughing, skipping, playing and succeeding together!
#3 BRISBANE TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES SENSATION for 12-100 staff
– The most Popular for corporate groups and companies outdoor team building! Around The Botanic Gardens, Southbank, Along the Brisbane River, Enjoy some Byron Chocolates. Visit historic buildings as well as the modern QUT technology, Maritime Museum and GOMA Art Gallery… fun amazing race challenges facilitated by professionals that develop real teamwork.
#4 BRISBANE EXPLORER for everyone 2hrs – 6hrs or Multi Days and Locations
Up to 14 activities in and around Brisbane CBD which can link to Fortitude Valley, New Farm, Mt Cootha and down to the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise beaches and Kingscliff Resorts. As well as Amazing races out to Byron Bay, Mt Tambourine and the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland.
#5 WOW FACTOR Amazing Races
Providing all the bells and Pig Whistles of a high quality Brisbane team building activity event that is bespoke. Exclusive and Guaranteed to delight your teams, delegates, incentives, special events and VIP’s. Request amaze me in Brisbane and be delighted with; Storey Bridge Climb, Brisbane Wheel, Abseil, Cycling, Paddling, Segways, Helicopters, Jet Boats, Ferries, Dolphins at Tangalooma, Eating wonderful foods.
Enjoy the Amazing side of Brisbane to Southbank for Team Bonding Fun ideal for Corporate Groups, Outdoor Activities that Positively Engage your Staff
Integrating team communication, problem solving kills, strategic planning and using common sense collaboratively. Suitable for all corporations, departments and abilities. We match your pace and select challenge activities that will have everyone involved & engaged. Timing advised for BRISBANE Races is a minimum of 2 hours, with 3.5 hours being optimal for a quality team bonding, team development exercise or team building activity.
Staff customise all content to match your requirements form start at any location and finish at any destination. Presentations and awards professionally hosted. Contact us for a free team building activities assessment or social group event quote and receive amazing races free offers.
Provided On AR Team Building Events:
- All equipment
- Bandanas to colour coordinate Racers into teams
- Professional Amazing Race Host & Coordinators
- Excellent Amazing race checkpoints with activities that are worthwhile to accomplish.
- Experienced and professional staff at all team activity & challenge checkpoints.
- Quality team development, team building activities and team training exercises
- Fun Social Group, Hens Groups, Birthday Celebrations and Special Occasions
- Amazing Race Champions Trophy – engraved with company details or a special message!
Our terrific range of amazing race activities lets you enjoy all the “sunny one day perfect the next day” that the Queensland capital Brissy has to offer. Take a trip up to the Mt Coot-tha lookout, or experience hanging over or out on the Kangaroo Point cliffs, providing a scenic view of Brisbane down the Brisbane River.
First stop is Queen Street Mall. A large variety of designer boutique, department stores, all with the ability to make you look fashionably cool. Out at Fortitude Valley shopping precinct has the famous Brunswick St Mall, Ann St, James St and Emporium complex shops.
Amazing Race activities is at The Wheel. If Bohemium more your style – check out boutique stores and grungy second hand stores down the West End. Visit the weekend markets at King George Square, Riverside, South Bank and in Fortitude Valley.
Brissie amazing races makes a great base for exploring & experiencing activities along Brisbane’s South Bank Parklands, home of the World Expo 88 site. Stretching one kilometer along the River with stunning views of Brisbane’s modern city skyline. This is a 17 hectare parkland with lots of fun, world-class entertainment providing excitement to more than 50 million visitors. South Bank is nurtures the Queensland Museum and Queensland Art Gallery GOMA. Magnificent styled artworks, interactive displays, catering for art lovers and cultural connoisseurs.
Treat your taste buds, while staying in the best pubs or hotels. The city has a large number of restaurants and cafes throughout the city. Serving up an excellent variety of food cuisines from around the world. Sensational seafood platters are available indoors or outdoors in Brisbane. Enjoy al fresco dining & fine cuisines; spectacular feast of restaurants, diverse sidewalk cafes from Brisbane’s inner CBD city through to tranquil South Bank Parklands and Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
Experience a rich cosmopolitan atmosphere in Fortitude Valley. Known as Brisbane’s West End with all the bustle of cultural smorgasboards in Chinatown.
If you’re in town for corporate events, staff incentives, employee reward or business conferencing; check out WOTIF’s range of Brisbane hotels with conference rooms for your next business meeting.
- Stay in Fortitude Valley accommodation in the middle of Brisbane’s night life scene.
- Ignition Kick Off Challenge in King George Square.
- Stay at Kangaroo Point hotels stroll along the Kangaroo Point, cliffs and see Brisbane from a beautiful vantage.
- Climb the Story Bridge to experience a Story Bridge Adventure Climb.
- Brisbane boasts world class educational institutes includes the University of Queensland at St Lucia offering a range of academic, business and cultural educational courses.
- Queensland’s ‘sporting mecca’ The Gabba for state of Origin, Rugby, AFL, Soccer and Basketball are all extremely popular, and the city attracts the cream of the countries international events.
- Experience a range of hotels nearby Suncorp Stadium hotels nearby the Gabba. If you’re from out of town, visiting Brisbane for a Conference, Trade Show, or going to watch a Brisbane Broncos game.
- even Stradbroke Island, Bribie Island and Moreton Island if you dare. Experience the infamous Fortitude Valley, the heights of Mt Cootha or Eagle Farm and the sandy beaches of Tangalooma.
Amazing races organises a fantastic range of Team Building or Team Bonding Initiatives events and activities direct from your offices or accommodation throughout Brisbane. Let us take you on an outdoor journey to enjoy the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise beaches. Or for the ultimate corporate event package seek Thrill Experiences!