Parramatta Amazing Race is the best choice for Christmas work party celebrations, team building activities and corporate events that rewards all staff and employees. A brilliant set of amazing fun challenges are presented. Each activity and location is professionally hosted and facilitated.
You will experience a sensational range of team bonding and group activities. racing or walking from checkpoint to your next task. Complete Problem solving puzzles, skill games, minute 2 win it fun and awesome challenges. That unite people, celebrating the Christmas spirit. We share hidden secret locations, delicious restaurants and the best drinks celebration venues with staff, employees or friends.
Ideal for work, corporate groups through to hens parties and private celebrations. The Amazing Races team have been Parramatta locals for over 26 years.
Dedicated to creating a terrific range of corporate group events and social group celebrations for all ages and abilities.
Call 02 9630 2222 to discuss your Christmas event, team development, leadership, staff training, events and activities in time for EOFY End Of Financial Year and unique Christmas celebration work Parties.
Amazing Races Parramatta Park the Vehicle and Enjoy Fun Work Party Christmas Celebrations and Active Outdoor Events
Exclusive and custom built team building activities are our speciality. Allowing you to experience and discover your environment.
We start at your offices or any of the Parramatta Hotels. Including the Parkroyal, Rydges, Accor Novotel, Mantra, Accor, IHG and Mercure. With races finishing at The Bavarian, Saha, The Woolpack, Albion Pub, The Commercial Hotel or other selected venue.
Staff live and breathe the latest developments in Parramatta! We are determined to incorporate the best team activities and make yours a unique corporate event celebration that is suitable for all abilities.
Explore historic features, avoiding the Westfields. Enjoying the banks of The Parramatta River, Riverside Theaters, Lake Parramatta, Charles Street Wharf, Kings Boys Grounds and the beautiful open spaces of Parramatta Park. Over 1,875+ amazing race activities and corporate events are a proven testament to our experience in ensuring your program will be brilliant.
Recent clients include; City OF Parramatta Council, Sydney Water with 120 staff that were 100% engaged interactively. From North Rocks INVACARE – specialists in mobility aids were empowered in their race. In July over 120 KARI staff showed how to Amazing Race with passion and determination. Now it’s your turn to reward and thrill your team.
Parramatta Team Development Activities and Custom Built Fun Team Building Games Packages To Bond Staff
Ask our team to custom design your Team Building activities with select communication oriented Minute To Win It Games, Competitive fun Amazing Races, Survivor Games or Treasure Hunts to start from all conference venues. Direct from your business offices, warehouses, factories or any of the Parramatta conference rooms and finish at:
- The Bavarian Bier Cafe ideal for large corporate groups and celebrations
- Restaurant 317 one of the best for entertainment and dining experiences
- The Emporium – for exceptional Master Chef Cooking activities with thrill team events
- Sicilian Parramatta for delicious gourmet Woodfired Pizza and impressive seating capacity of 350
- Or any of 100+ cafes’ bars and restaurants along Church and Eat Street
Have your staff and business teams competed in an amazing race in Western Sydney?
If not, its time to do your business team a favour and enquire for RSA (Rewarding Staff Activities).
Designed to impress!
Over 14 activity experiences to link, mix and match the best in the West.
Enjoy a journey through Sydney’s Greater West. Include Rydalmere, Castle Hill, Baulkham Hills and North Rocks.
Out to Norwest, North Ryde, Bella Vista, Macquarie Park and Sydney Olympic Park venues.
We love creating fun team building activities that will have your whole team engaged. Start directly from your corporate offices or staff workplace. Journey to exciting destinations, along Parramatta River restaurants and pubs to celebrate.
Select our standard ‘Ready to Go’ Amazing Races with 5 Premier Package options.
#1 PARRAMATTA FUN FACTOR Race
1.5-2.5hrs 21-500 staff
Simply awesome fun, fast easy to get around format. Short distances, not too physical. Experiencing terrific locations and activities next to Parramatta River and CBD.
#2 MYSTERY MIX Race
2-3hrs 15-500 staff
Parramatta Town Hall to Prince Alfred Park. From Parramatta Park past St Johns Catherdral along Church Street. Includes Envelopes, Mats, Flags, Registrations and great interactive team Challenges.
3. TEAM BUILDING SENSATION
2.5-4hrs 10-500 staff
Ideal for Corporate Team Building Activities and Events
Our staff professionally facilitating and running all activity checkpoints. Has all the features of outdoor team building facilitation whilst maintaining excellent fun for all abilities. Incorporating a range of
- Communication exercises
- Collaboration tasks
- Problem Solving Skills
- Brain Games
- Fun corporate Challenges
- Task Cohesion
- Strategies for Success
#4 Explorer Links to any surrounding locations From the city Sydney CBD, Sydney Olympic Park. Out to the Blue Mountains.
Modeled closely to CBS TV series. Ask for awesome transport options like Hummers, Harley Davidsons, Sports Cars, Kayaking, Cycling the Cycle Way, catching Ferries, Water Taxis and Buses.
5. WOW FACTOR EVENTS
Customised events for corporate groups. Bella Vista and Norwest activities for the ultimate team experiences. Shopping, Cycling, Mountain Biking, Indoor Climbing, Golfing, Pole Dancing, Casino activities, Hummers, Segways and much more.
Our most popular social and corporate Amazing races activities conducted include
- Starting at corporate offices in Parramatta Park, St Johns Cathedral, Prince Alfred Park, Parramatta River, Town Hall, Riverside Theatres and finish at a selected Eat Street Restaurant
- Parramatta Park Activities with fun Team Games, Puzzle Boards, Mini Olympics Games and Sports
- Master Chef Cooking Team Events in Restaurants and Outdoor BBQ’s
- Treasure Hunts along Church Street, Macquarie Street and George Streets.
- CSI, History n Murder Mystery activities
- Art in The Park creative team building to express non verbal communication.
- Geo Caching Hunts to find secret treasures
- Cycling Tour de Parramatta Park on bikes for corporate healthy well-being.
- Raft Building and rafting regattas on Lake Parramatta
- Segways team activities available on Private Properties, Australia Wide.
Amazing Race to Escape Meetings from the Parramatta Novotel, Park Royal and Rydges Hotels and Conference Venues
Amazing Races designs and delivers exceptional activities & fun experience for both corporate team building and social groups. Enjoy an Amazing Race preview on Youtube. We custom design and create group or staff events for:
- CBA, AMP, DELOITTE
- Team building for BAXTER, TOSHIBA, SYDNEY WATER & CHUBB
- Team development and special events for MS, RIDBC, INVACARE, UNILEVER and NSW DEAF SOCIETY
- Family amazing races to challenge and unite friends with fun activities
- Social activities for all hens groups and celebrations from 10-1,000 people
- Hens groups, hens parties and sober bucks groups games
- Birthday parties especially for 21sts, 30th’s and 40th’s
- Christmas corporate event functions
Incorporate a range of transport options from on foot to using Trains, local buses, Parramatta River Ferry and Hummers or themed vehicles.
Suitable for All Conference Activities Motivating and Rewarding Business Staff
Team Building Activities Available in Parramatta, Norwest Business park area, Castle Hill, Pennant Hills, Epping and Macquarie Park. Amazing Races in Australia are excellent staff morale building activities conducted by a professional team of staff who love challenging people to succeed and reach their potential!
A team event involves teams of 4-8 people with some form of relationship, racing around checkpoints in a competition with other teams like no other. Contestants strive to arrive first at “Amazing Race Challenge Task and Activity Checkpoint Locations” to complete activities to the best of their ability. Most points at the end of all the challenges wins!
You get to select the intensity of the physicality level and can include any corporate challenge. Cycling, Eating Challenge, Puzzles, Song Challenge, Cerebral and Cultural dancing, tasks. Mini Olympics Games or Creative team challenges. Route envelopes are provided on each leg of the Amazing Race which leads teams to their next destination where your staff or friends perform fun unique activities.
Planning your teams next event amazing race can start in Sydney, Epping, Macquarie Park, Bella Vista, Castle Hill and Norwest Business Parks.
List of locations for Parramatta Amazing Races Activities
- Parramatta Park which includes the Tudor Gatehouse, Old Government House, The Old Dairy, Governor Brisbane’s Bath House, Cricket Pitches and walking trails.
- Brislington Cottage, Elizabeth Farm and Harris Cottage
- Charles Street Wharf from where the Ferry to Sydney departs
- Lake Parramatta Kiosk and meeting rooms
- Ribs and Rumps for after race feasts
- Westfields for a shopping experience you’ll never forget
- Lancers Barracks to parade your skills
- Riverside Theaters for culture and entertainment
- Mantra, Novotel Hotel, Crowne and Rydges Hotels
- Rose Hill Race Course
- Parra Bowls
- Football Stadium home of The Parramatta Eels
- Westmead Children’s Hospital, NRMA Careflight
- Bavarian Bier Cafe, Courtney Brassier, Crinitis Italian
- Hambledon Cottage, Harris Park
- Indoor Rockclimbing and Bouldering Gym – 9
Transport options can include. Your own cars, free City Explorer Bus Loop. Jump aboard the River Cat linking Sydney and Sydney Olympic Park along the River. Riding bikes or stay and play on foot. Whatever mode of transport you desire can be included into your next amazing race event.
Previously on amazing races we primarily conducted events for businesses;
CBA, Deloitte, AMP, Sydney Water and Parramatta City Council. Extending our team building events with Amazing Races around Castle Hill, Bella Vista, Norwest and Winston Hills.
New clients include Smiths Medical, Woolworths, Medtronic, Virgin, Castle Hill Crowne Plaza and Norwest Novotel Guests.
Recent race winners include Credit Corp – Legends, Custom Fleet – Groovers, Sanitarium- How many Weet Bix can you Handle and Optima Financial Teams.
Call 02 9630 2222 or complete an online enquiry for your next team event free quote.