Get your team exploring on a Blue Mountains Amazing Race experience for group activities both social and corporate team building or adventures that are brilliant fun revealing the best of the Bluies. Amazing Races team custom build your tasks, challenges and activities throughout Katoomba, Blackheath, Leura and out to Echo Point or Scenic World.
Start direct from Sydney or your Blue Mountains Accommodation and Conference venue;
- The Fairmont Resort
- Hydro Magestic
- The Carrington
- The Palais
- Old Leura Dairy.
- We even coordinate unique boutique conference spaces and accommodation venues. Ask us where the secret gems are.
Blue Mountains Corporate Activity Events and Adventure Experiences that will Lift Your Staff and Employees to new Heights
Your corporate can start directly from The Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains or Lilianfels, Carrington Hotel and Echoes. We supply a wonderful array of custom built amazing races, team building activities, corporate challenges. That culminates with Thrilling corporate evening entertainment, games and adventures. Book us to come to your accommodation venue or start your experience in your conference rooms.
At Lilianfels Hotel a 5 star accommodation venue with excellent function facilities. We facilitate 5 star activities. That will leave teams and delegates breathless with excitement. Next door to Lilianfels we launch Amazing Races on the stunning balcony of Echoes Hotel, which is terrific for smaller groups.
Team Building Activities Facilitated in The Blue Mountains Fairmont Resort, Lilianfels and the Hydro Majestic Resorts
The Hydro personifies Blue Mountains Enchantment. Overlooking the amazing Megalong Valley. Within the township of Katoomba their are two unique properties where we ignite corporate events and conference activities for corporate groups. In the historic charming Carrington Hotel. Ideal for large groups of staff and at The Mountain Heritage Lodge steeped in rich local history and amazing views. Along The Great Western Highway we facilitate team building games in the Old Leura Dairy, brilliant fun Blue Mountains conferences.
Amazing Races Excellent Selection of Team Activities that Engage, Challenge and Reward
From the moment your employees start the program. The excitement is electric and engages all levels of staff. From The CEO to administration, managers and warehouse dispatch teams. We will have your business and company executives descend the spectacular valleys, enter majestic canyons or if adrenaline calls, venture over incredible cliffs. You decide on the content, we create the amazing.
Teams navigate their way to a series of iconic Blue Mountains checkpoints like Echo Point and Scenic World. Once registering complete the fun Team Activities. Or have us custom design team building Tasks and Challenges. Our corporate events are exclusive and filled with fun tasks or adrenaline adventures that will thrill you.
5 Rewarding Blue Mountains Activities, Events and Experience Packages to Select your Package Level
1. Amazing Blue Mountains Race Number One for Fun #1
2. Mountains Mystery Mix #2
3. Blue Mountains Team Building Sensation #3
4. Explorer where teams travel in all types of vehicles and can include Scenic Railway and Scenic Skyway
5. Wow Factor; with Ropes Courses, Zip Lines, Segways, White Water Rafting, Rockclimbing or Abseiling and more if you dare!
Ideal for conferencing, team building activities, events, leadership and groups in the Blue Mountains.
Teams receive their first GO-GO envelope, providing instructions to Checkpoints marked by Amazing Races flags and mats.
Then navigate to locate registration checkpoints in iconic locations. To accomplish unique and fun activities. On Foot or by car. Amazing Races staff coordinate all transport options. Including Blue Mountains Buses, Taxis, Sports Cars, Harley Davidsons, Bikes, Trikes, Hummers or Golf Buggy Carts.
Even providing a set of Cross Country Segways mobile to all conference centers including The Fairmont Resort and Lilianfels.
Once teams arrive at their next Blue Mountains Amazing Race checkpoint location they receive an envelope detailing their next Challenge, Task, Detour or Roadblock.
10 Top Activities for Amazing Race Challenges in The Blue Mountains;
- Eating challenges in secret Leura or Katoomba at Blue Mountains Chocolates
- Ride Horses or Mountain Bike riding along a historic raceway
- Master Chef Cooking Activities to cook a mystery box
- Drawing creatively or in local Gundungurra Aborignal art style
- Paint master pieces in Art Rageous or Wild at Art
- Sing songs or perform a Lip Sync Battle
- Perform a Flash Mob Dance Fun Routine
- Select from one of 10 Adventures
- Build for charities like Building toys for kids at the Toy and Railway Museum.
- Counting specially marked Tea Pots at the marvelous Tea House in Leura.
- Scenic World rides on the Cable Cars or Scenic Railway.
- Mountain Biking, Cycling or Billy Cart Derbies
- Abseiling to jump off cliffs on rope while fully harnessed
- CSR Charity team activities
- Rock Climbing to discover the next challenge envelope
- Race along Scenic Drives or on Foot through Katoomba
- A balance of physical, cerebral and creative skills are drawn upon for your team to enjoy!
Teams rotate roles at each location
Ensuring everybody gets to join in on the fun! Providing interaction between all teams rather than just seeing your colleagues at the end. Go head to head and compete. Once teams successfully complete their team building exercises, another GO-GO envelope is presented. Continue Racing until the PITSTOP is revealed. here scores, incidents, debriefing, presentation, prizes, speeches and rewards provided with panache!
Provided on Blue Mountains team building events
- Blue Mountains Amazing Race challenge equipment with registration mats and flags for special arrivals
- Bandanas for team identification
- Car Magnets to customise cars and mini buses
- Professional team building facilitators and Amazing Race Hosts
- Qualified, experienced staff at activity locations
- Brilliant activities
- Awards and Amazing Race engraved trophy with novelty prizes
- Wet weather ponchos if inclement weather conditions arise
The Benefits of Team Building Activities Facilitated by Professionals
- Getting to explore the local area from the major tourist attractions and rides to secret gems
- Making Conferencing or meetings more exciting
- Rewarding for staff to attend and obtain value
- Communication improvement
- Cooperation, Collaboration and Teamwork Skills are increased
- Leadership is enhanced
- Project and Time Management, Managed and developed
- Planning and problem solving skills refined
- Strategising and Negotiation is improved
- Team Integration, getting to know each other naturally and realistically is accomplished
- Mental happiness and corporate healthy well-being
Custom Built Amazing Races from Sydney to Blue Mountains Conference Centers from The Fairmont Resort to the Hydro Magestic
We are the Blue Mountains Activities specialist team with over 23 years experience in delivering adventures, games and corporate events. Direct from The Fairmont Resort, Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Hydro Majestic and Carrington Hotels.
#1 Amazing Race Blue Mountains Team Building Activities Sensation Reference
“We escaped Sydney on a conference break and incorporated the Blue Mountains Amazing Race from Lilianfels at Echo Point. Riding the Scenic Railway, Abseiling off Narrowneck. Eating delicious Blue Mountains Chocolates in Katoomba. Then burning off the calories on Mountain Bike trails. A Brilliant experience – Thanks to the Amazing Races Team!”
– Geoff Harding.
More Conference Escape Ideas:
- adventure activities team building – abseil, canyon, cave, climb or mountain bike
- team development format – that makes the programs worthwhile to participate in.
- corporate team exercises – that integrate and bond teams
- flash mobs, minute 2 win games, scavenger hunts, treasure hunts and
- Blue Mountains ropes courses
We look forward to conducting your businesses next fun team exercises, evening entertainment and rewarding Fairmont or Lilianfels activities in the Bluies to enjoy for all abilities.
Other alternatives include Bubble Soccer, Segways, Mini Olympics Games, The Blue Mtns Festival Games. Master Chef or MKR Cordon Blue Mtns Cooking, Evening Games and Casino Nights. For more serious team development and leadership outcomes we coach teams and provide facilitated Team Construct programs. These are focused on improving collaboration, staff engagement, empowered leadership, increased motivation, teamwork and excellence in problem solving skills.
Please call us to discuss and facilitate your Blue Mountains team building or social group celebrations
Call T: 02 9630 2222