Amazing Races brings your team the best ways to unite your workforce as they discover their talents racing around Sydney. Competing and completing a series of fun challenges and tasks along an amazing secret mystery route. Recently on a 21st Birthday celebration we witnessed 5 teams of closest friends and family combating head to head in their own exclusive Amazing Race.
Racing from the picturesque Bradfield Park at Milson’s Point North Sydney. Criss-crossing Sydney Harbour with Water Taxis and Ferries to explore Sydney city. Completing 21 Challenges before 21:00 hours finishing at Bondi Beach.
The Amazing Race teams were in for a eventful evening. Tackling the Hair Raiser at Luna Park. Concocting an exit plan that crossed Sydney Harbour by Ferry to Circular Quay. Then UBE, with teams creating a genius plan to catch the train to Central then back into Paddy’s Markets and run up through Chinatown.
Here was an attempt to find and convince a stranger to paint the teams faces with face painting implements provided. From this point the compass dictated an Eastward path. Registering checkpoints in Kingscross. The devouring a sweet treat eating challenge with chocolates or donuts. Luckily for this team it was not a pole dancing task.
Teams then raced along the City to Surf Route stopping into the Three Sheafes for a singing Karaoke contest. With some tiring decided to sit it out on an easy and relaxing bus trip to Bondi Junction. Where they viewed a movie clip about Bondi rescue that gave us a clue to head down the Hill to Bondi Pavillion. Here a final team challenge had everyone dig into their childhood memories. Building sand sculptures to rival Sculptures By The Sea from Bondi to Coogee.
Many of the competitors rose to the challenges and powered through like champions. Whereas some… the contenders, not so much! However the laughs, struggles and memories along the way, far out weighed coming in first place.
21 Top Active Fun Things to do in Sydney for years of life celebration amazing race ideas through Sydney without spoiling the Opera House
- Start planning your amazing race, with us of course!
- Invite your family, friends, work colleagues, staff and teams to join in an participate – after all you know its good for them right!
- Start training the brain, reflexology, yoga, agility and obstacle course or boot camp F45 exercising to get into the Steve Commando Zen warrior state of mind.
- Charge your smart Phone and brain as well as fuel your body with healthy stuff and some fast foods to make you all zingy and happy!
- Dress up in your favourite super hero costume from Superman to the Green Lantern or The Hulk to Dora the explorer, we love dress ups.
- Turn up before the start time at the right start line in Sydney, Parramatta, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Bondi, Manly, Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands Bowral. Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane, Melbourne and everywhere man!
- Allocate teams – yes this a team race and takes more than 2 to tango and play fair.
- Dance, Repair, Play, Run, Ride, Paddle, Shoot, Listen, yes listen to me – we’re on the same team and its time to do it my way…. More fun
- Painting, Decorating, Navigating, Puzzling, Drawing, Skipping, Suduko, Brains Trust Trivia – Who’s the smartest on your team?
- Eating, Throwing, Balancing, Hooping ridiculous fun
- Minute 2 win it games
- Skills Test
- Memory Games
- Spicks and Specks music and audio Challenges
- Collect scavenger hunt items, create slam poetry, get on your soapbox and shout your views, express your opinions and be yourself.
- Dig for treasures, become a pirate, captain or a convict lost in time.
- Catch Ferry’s, Buses, Uber’s, Taxis, Ride a Bike, Drive a Boat, Fly a Plane, Remote Control buggies and cars
- Snorkel, Swim, Dive, Kayak, Climb, Feed animals, Surf, Boogey and Dance
- Encourage, shout, scream, laugh and play with all your passion and give it a 100% especially at the roadblock and detours where more is better
- 20 years of life all into 21 celebratory amazing race ideas and it comes down to the final 2 challenges to determine the winners
- Create a Logo to decorate and enliven the Sydney Opera House, fill the white void with your contemporary advertising material manifesting on elitest sports that harness animals to create a sure bet for gambling and losing money. Or is this Sydney’s Everest answer to the Melbourne Cup – a horse race that stops the nation!