Amazing Races around Kingscliff and within all Salt and Pepper Resorts, Mantra hotels are available for your corporate retreat and staff activities or team building conference break.
Get your staff, employees and delegates motivated healthily by accomplishing excellent team activities around Kingscliff’s best beaches. Within resorts or venture further afield to Byron Bay or Burleigh and Surfers Paradise. The Amazing races team will create, design and deliver an exceptional team challenge experiences for your guests to enjoy the outdoors and beach.
- sand sculpting,
- beach volleyball
- swim retrieve,
- navigation, map reading and orienteering
- sports games from Basketball to Hockey
- playing golf, putting, chipping, driving with no happy gilmores
- driving golf buggies
- For more strategic team initiatives where
- communication, collaboration and task cohesion can
- redefine the future vision or direction of your team
- Rebuilding communication towers
- puzzle boards
- painting and
- wine tasting
- beer tasting
- making planes
- treasure hunting and digging for pirate treasures
- swimming in the pool
- playing boccee or croquet and cricket or soccer and baseball
Amazing Race Challenges have a great fun time accomplishing skills, activities and be rewarded to win The Kingscliff Amazing Races Trophy
Best of all your team gets to experience Kingscliff famous restaurants, pubs and hidden secrets. You get to know each other better in one of the best team and leadership development activities for businesses and staff. Employees interact freely breaking down barriers and open paths to communicating more effectively, resulting in better and higher performing teams.
Never to be challenged with difficulties. Book a successful Amazing Races that offers corporate client group challenges that are meaningful. Filled with a diverse range of team building activities that can be accomplished around Tweed Heads, Byron Bay and The Northern Rivers of NSW.