Sydney team building Sensation #3 is a comprehensive, superb fun amazing race team building activities package. Suitable for professional corporate groups, staff, management or employees looking for rewarding challenges to accomplish together.
Delivered by AR professional facilitators. With a friendly focus on communication, problem solving and achievement of team development. Your staff will be integrated and share unique challenges. Where they get to know each other better. Whilst exploring Sydney’s beautiful harbour-side locations from The Botanical Gardens, Circular Quay, to Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Pyrmont and The Rocks.
Get your team outdoors team bonding this summer in the sunshine. Receive quality challenges that integrate teams. Visiting iconic locations.
“Sydney amazing race SENSATION packages are for business and corporate teams looking to experience an adventure yet maintain a strong focus on collaboration and task cohesion”.
– Arran Lemon
Your Sydney CBD Fun Factor Amazing Race Activities is designed for you and a bunch of friends from work colleagues to managers and leaders.
Enjoy a series of quality fun team activities or corporate challenges within 2-3.5hrs around 5-9 Sydney’s best destinations.
Over 100,000 people have participated in amazing races events. Providing terrific feedback. Allowing us to implement improvements. Bringing you and your business team the best team building packages we can offer.
10 Ways To Reward Staff with a Sydney Amazing Race Sensation Team Building Activities Package
- Exclusivity! This is your own event. No worries about who else is turning up.
- Free custom build of content to match your business values, culture and interests.
- Free event Photography + Championship special engraved message Trophy
- Host facilitator, friendly and organised.
- Accredited Professionally trained, skilled professional coordinators who are entertaining, talented with both the activities and all groups of people.
- Flexible Duration: Typically 2-4hrs according to your requirements and locations.
- Let us know the start and finish we work our magic to design the event.
- Multiple Locations: All around Sydney CBD, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Pyrmont, Surry Hills and Redfern.
- Start direct your Sydney CBD Offices, Conference venues, Sydney Cafes, Pubs Hotels and Convention Centers.
- Finish: Anywhere around Sydney, typically within 1km of start location.
- Host Facilitator
- Sealed Amazing Race Envelopes
- Amazing Race Champions metal Trophy engraved with fun novelty prizes*
- Thrill Bandanas – colour coordinating, identifying and decorating your teams
- Roadblocks x 1
- Detours x 1
- 9-14 Team Challenges and Tasks to accomplish.
14 Activities Sample with highest score at finish wins format :
- Briefing by host facilitator
- Ignition Challenge
- Brains Trust Trivia Knowledge
- Detour with 2 Minute 2 Win It Games
- Cultural Challenge – secret
- Decode Challenge – secret
- Image Recognition and Creativity through Art mediums
- Creating Caricatures and Insight into team members
- Physical Fun Mini Olympics Relay Games
- Presentations at selected Pitstop!
Ideal for Corporate group team bonding. Staff and employees getting outdoors exploring and enjoying some friendly competitiveness outside of the office together. Naturally, all of our Amazing Race Events in Sydney are terrific teamwork and Fun for everyone!
We provide great and amazing event style delivery of team building that satisfies the desire for quality experiences. Complimented by bringing on friendly competition with exceptional amazing race activities that will leave you smiling.
#2 AMAZING MYSTERY MIX
When you’re unsure of what to select but love rewarding surprises. Allow us top mix up a wonderful team building or Sydney activities package. It’s all about completing the challenges to enjoy a Sydney Adventure that you wouldn’t normally experience. We have done the work for you by selecting the best activities and checkpoints within a 5-10 minute proximity of the next fun task. Best price for team bonding activity mix.
Suggested Package Selection
#3 TEAM BUILDING SENSATION
ROAD-BLOCKS, Sydney Amazing Race teams reunite to complete team activities. Providing interaction, communication and collaboration between everyone.
DETOURS, Decisions, decisions: Teams choose between two challenges, each with its “own pros and cons”. Teams Strategically deciding the best plan of action.
YIELDS / U-TURNS; A team’s performance may delay another for a set period of time. Popular for inter-team rivalry and evens out the playing field!
INTERSECTIONS; Teams compete challenges simultaneously. Departure is 1st in, 1st out of the checkpoint.
FAST FORWARDS; is a Bonus to skip ahead to the next challenge and possibly take the lead!
MERGE where two teams join together to complete an activity or challenge as a united teamwork force.
Select from 5 Styles of Sydney Amazing Races – all fully Packaged Team Events
#4 EXPLORER – Includes transport links (can be in own cars, London Taxis, Sports Cars, Buses, Ferries, Trains) to any Sydney areas or out to Sydney Olympic Park, The Blue Mountains, Manly Beach, Bondi Beach. Or Redfern, Surry Hills, Kings Cross, Wolloomooloo, Pyrmont, Glebe and Rushcutters. Select Double and out to Watsons Bay The Gap. Can be extended to include a Journey to your off-site meeting, Conference venue or evening entertainment and corporate events.
#5 SYDNEY WOW FACTOR bring on the most amazement. Include Jet Boats across Sydney Harbour, Sailing, Water Taxis, visiting Sydney Harbour Islands like Cockatoo Island. Explore secret Tunnels, Craft Beers, Enjoying wine tastings, explore Galleries. Complete activities that are brilliant and unique. Transport options; Ferry’s, water Taxis, Boats, Yachts, Sailing, Jet Boats, Hummers, Harleys, Helicopters and much more… Custom built content and corporate event activitations that impress.
Ask us for complete corporate packages, event planning and themes custom built to your specification and budget.
“The quality, staffing, activities and inclusions by Amazing Races is superb!”