Prepare for exciting fun amazing race activities and adventure experiences around Sydney The Rocks, Hunter Valley wines, Southern Highlands Bowral, Central Coast Terrigal and Blue Mountains, Katoomba. Ask us amazing racers to create design, modify and or connect a series of destinations.
Opening the door to a world of thrilling range of races exploring multiple activities. Whilst tasting world class wines, beers, ciders and foods within 1,000km of Sydney.
Amazing Race Events for Teams exploring the Best of Sydney
- Jet Boating Thrills on Sydney Harbour beneath Sydney Harbour Bridge and out to Sydney Islands.
- Red Boat Harbour exploration – yes, you captain your own boat!
- Sea Kayaking or paddling Surf Skis from Middle Harbour, The Spit, Balmoral, Coogee and Manly Beaches.
- Scuba Diving off La Perouse, Coogee or
- Snorkeling off The Bower and Shelley beach in Manly.
- Mountain Biking on sweet Single Tracks, Manly Dam, Thornleigh, Old Mans Valley Hornsby
- Bridge Climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge with an Express Bridge Climb
- Skywalk off Sydney Tower. Too tame?
- Try a Skydive over The Beach from 14,000 feet Up
- Newest line up Ifly Sydney indoor skydiving.
- Abseiling and Rap Jumping off Buildings
- Explore Cockatoo Island or play on Shark Island
- Investigate Military Bunkers and Cannon Installations
- Descend into Dungeons revealing underground Tunnels.
- Shooting Clay Pigeon and Targets on Sydney Harbour from Boats
Experience 10 Amazing Hunter Valley Wine Country Adventure Activities Custom Built to Your Grand Design
- Hot Air Ballooning over Hunter Valley Wine Country on a stunning misty sunrise over the vineyards.
- Cycling along on Electric Bikes from winery to winery. Or Mountain Biking sweet Single Track over The Broken Back and Watagan Ranges
- Helicopter Flights taking in the winery region with breath taking views and exceptional thrills.
- Abseiling or Rap Jumping off the Hunter Valley Cliffs and Crags
- Hunter Valley Beer adventures – The Potters Brewery, Blue Tounge Brewery or experience the newest Hunter Valley Brewery at The Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza.
- Bushwalking the Hunter Valley Rim with Rambles along the Great North Walk
- Hunter Valley Cooking Adventures. Blending the Hunter’s wine regions with remarkable foods, sensational wines. From Pokolobin Paddocks serving up the freshest produce on a Plate!
- Hunter Valley Horse Riding adventures in the Chapman Valley.
- Ropes Course excitement or Treetops Adventures.
- Harley Davidsons, Hummers and one helluva good time at Pertersons Sparkling Wine House.
Integrate 10 Awesome Blue Mountains Adventure Activities into your events package
- Christmas in July at Hydro Majestic, Lillianfels, The Carrington, Old Leura Dairy, Palaise or Fairmont Resort
- Abseiling activities
- Mountain Biking Single Track and Downhill Trails on The Oake fire-trails, Blue Gum Swamp and Bushwalkers Ridge from Katoomba
- White Water Rafting at Penrith Regatta Centre home of the white water Olympic facilities
- Canyoning through waterfalls, rainforests and plunge pools into Empress Canyon, Sheep Dip and Twister Canyons
- Rockclimbing routes at Mt York, Mt Piddington and Mt Boyce near Katoomba
- Caving and Exploring underground eco systems. Spelunking at Jenolan Caves
- Bushwalking the Six foot track and Cliff Top Walks to spectacular cliffs and stunning waterfalls and beautiful rainforest valleys.
- Scenic World’s Scenic Railway and Cable Car experience looking out to the Three Sisters and Echo Point
- Bush Survival – into stunning remote areas; Glow Worm Tunnel, Mt Tomah, Newnes, Mt Wilson, Hanging Rock, Megalong Valley and more…
- 4 Wheel Drive adventure safaris to wonderful accommodation and even secluded trout fishing.
Keen to add a drop of adventure to the adrenaline mix.
We custom build Amazing Race experiences everywhere!
Ask us how? 02 9630 2222.