Exciting fun amazing race activities and adventure experiences to select around Sydney The Rocks, Hunter Valley wines, Southern Highlands Bowral, Central Coast Terrigal and Blue Mountains, Katoomba. The amazing race with over 2,000 team building events can create, design or connect a series of destinations. Making your conference, corporate team event, social experience or adventure – the best yet.
Get into the great outdoors. Experience a world of thrilling range of places, exploring and enjoying multiple activities on a journey. Whilst tasting world class wines, beers, ciders and foods in and around Sydney.
Amazing Race Adventure Options for Teams in Sydney and Surrounds
- Jet Boating Thrills on Sydney Harbour beneath Sydney Harbour Bridge and out to Sydney Islands.
- Red Boat Harbour exploration – yes, you captain your own speed boat!
- Sea Kayaking or paddling Surf Skis from Middle Harbour, The Spit, Balmoral, Coogee and Manly Beaches.
- Scuba Diving off La Perouse, Coogee or
- Snorkeling off The Bower and Shelley beach in Manly.
- Mountain Biking on sweet Single Tracks, Manly Dam, Thornleigh, Old Mans Valley Hornsby
- Bridge Climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge with an Express Bridge Climb
- Skywalk off Sydney Tower. Too tame?
- Try a Skydive over The Beach in Wollongong from 14,000 feet Up
- Newest line up amazing adventure is Ifly Sydney indoor skydiving at Penrith
- Cable Skiing or White Water Rafting
- Abseiling and Rap Jumping off Sydney City Buildings
- Explore Cockatoo Island or play on Shark Island
- Investigate Military Bunkers and Cannon Installations
- Descend into Dungeons revealing underground Tunnels.
- Shooting Clay Pigeon and Targets on Sydney Harbour from Boats
Top 10 Amazing Race Hunter Valley Adventure Activities Custom Built For Your Conference Delegates to Enjoy Wine Country
- Hot Air Ballooning over Hunter Valley Wine Country on a stunning misty sunrise over the vineyards.
- Cycling along on Electric Bikes from winery to winery sampling wines.
- Mountain Biking sweet Single Track over The Broken Back and Watagan Ranges
- Helicopter Flights taking in the winery region with breath taking views and exceptional thrills.
- Abseiling or Rap Jumping off the Hunter Valley Rim Cliffs and Crags
- Hunter Valley Beer adventures visiting and sampling beers at The Potters Brewery, Blue Tounge Brewery or experience the newest Hunter Valley Brewery at The Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza.
- Bushwalking the Hunter Valley Rim with a guide and Ramble along the Great North Walk with stunning lookouts
- Hunter Valley Cooking Adventures. Blending the Hunter’s wine regions with remarkable foods, sensational wines. From Pokolobin Paddocks serving up the freshest Hunter Valley produce on a Plate!
- Cheeses, Chocolates and of course more wine.
- Hunter Valley Horse Riding adventures in the Chapman Valley.
- Ropes Course excitement in the Treetops Adventure Park with incredible flying foxs.
- Harley Davidsons, Hummer or Helicopters and
- Have one helluva good time at Petersons Sparkling Wine House to wrap up Amazing Race celebrations.
Engage Staff with over 10 Awesome Blue Mountains Adventure Activities into your Conferencing events Package
- Its almost time to celebrate Christmas in July at Hydro Majestic, Lillianfels, The Carrington, Old Leura Dairy, Palaise or Fairmont Resort
- Abseiling activities
- Mountain Biking Single Track and Downhill Trails on The Oake fire-trails, Blue Gum Swamp and Bushwalkers Ridge from Katoomba
- White Water Rafting at Penrith Regatta Centre home of the white water Olympic facilities
- Canyoning through waterfalls, rainforests and plunge pools into Empress Canyon, Sheep Dip and Twister Canyons
- Rockclimbing routes at Mt York, Mt Piddington and Mt Boyce near Katoomba
- Caving and Exploring underground eco systems. Spelunking at Jenolan Caves
- Bushwalking the Six foot track and Cliff Top Walks to spectacular cliffs and stunning waterfalls and beautiful rainforest valleys.
- Scenic World’s Scenic Railway and Cable Car experience looking out to the Three Sisters and Echo Point
- Bush Survival – into stunning remote areas; Glow Worm Tunnel, Mt Tomah, Newnes, Mt Wilson, Hanging Rock, Megalong Valley and more…
- 4 Wheel Drive adventure safaris or Quad Bike adventure to wonderful accommodation
Keen to add a drop of adventure to the adrenaline mix ask us. We custom build Amazing Race experiences everywhere! Now? 02 9630 2222.